Sunday, November 26, 2017

Breakfast is the Most Important Meal

 
 
 
 
 

Why is Breakfast the Most Important Meal of the Day?

 
 

             For as long as I could remember every health professional and "wise advice giver" has always said breakfast is the most  important meal of the day. Not all the  time is this explained. Today I will be telling you why this statement is valid.

 1. You feel energized

A well balanced breakfast starts you off with the right amount of energy to handle the day. Without a good breakfast it can cause you to feel weak and drowsy throughout the day.
 

2. Anchors for the rest of the day

It is just as important to decide what to eat for breakfast as it is deciding whether or not to eat. If you eat a nice healthy breakfast you will be more inclined to pick healthier meals throughout that day. If you start off the day unhealthy you will most likely lose willpower in choosing pizza or a lean cuisine later.
 

3. Health benefits

Eating breakfast is vital for acquiring key nutrients such as calcium, iron and B vitamins. You get a good amount of protein and fiber from good breakfast foods as well.
 
Below are some healthy breakfast options
 
 
 



9 comments:

  1. I agree Edwin. I skipped out on breakfast the day after black friday and didnt feel the same. Missing breakfast defiantly effected my whole day. I did feel drowsy and weak. Tommorow I will get a nice breakfast a boozel and have a better day. Thank you for the links as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree here Edwin. There are so many benefits to just enjoying a healthy breakfast. I like how you stated that breakfast is an anchor the day. I always have so much less energy if I don't eat breakfast or get enough to eat, and it definitely makes it harder choosing healthier options later on in the day because I constantly feel low on energy. I'll have to check out those breakfasts too, they sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I always feel like I am on the go so I always forget to eat it or grab something to take with me. I would like to try and eat breakfast everyday especially to get all the energy I need for the day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I do not eat a large breakfast unless I am home for the weekend. During the week I usually eat something small in the morning because it energizes me throughout the day. I feel ready to go and I feel better after I eat. A lot of my friends skip breakfast, but their day would be so much better if they ate something in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your post about breakfast! I too agree it is the most important meal of the day! I eat six eggs everyday and sometimes potatoes, oatmeal, or whole wheat bread along with it to get some carbs in me along with all the protein and fat from the eggs. If I don't wake up in time to eat breakfast it changes my whole day. I am much less energetic and my brain doesn't function as well as it could. I hope everyone who reads this post starts eating breakfast because it is more important than you would think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I know in the past that any day I do not have breakfast in the morning my body is all out of wack and it is hard to function throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great post Edwin. Breakfast sets the tone for anyone's day and a good breakfast sets the tone right. I don't always have an appetite in the morning, so sometime I take something on the go for when my appetite does hit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post with lots of awesome facts. Honestly, I hate breakfast. I am and never have been a big breakfast eater, even though I have heard and realize that breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. I think the biggest part to me not being a big breakfast eater is simply because I am NOT a morning person. At all. I hate mornings, and obviously breakfast is usually consumed in the mornings, so I guess I just never really got into it or made it as important as it should be due to that fact. However, recently, I have been trying to make it a bigger priority for myself, but I am struggling a bit. I do try though to have at least a granola bar of some type in the mornings to get some sort of energy boost and health benefits from them, even though it's not much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I feel much better if I begin my day with a healthy breakfast. Recently I have been eating a banana with peanut butter and it has improved my mornings dramatically.

    ReplyDelete